This is a bugfix upgrade release including the following features and fixes since the 3.1.0 release:
- Rework Proof of Stake validation to address bugs causing stalls
- Added wallet repair tab to QT (Tools -> Wallet Repair)
- Added -resync flag to automate the re-synchronization when necessary
- Reduce logging & refactor errors
- Automatically flush mempool of transactions that can’t be broadcast
- Misc fixes
This update applies an array of fixes for various issues that some users have encountered since the previous release. If you have had any issues with the 3.1.0 wallet, please upgrade your wallet to this version.
GitHub Release Page:
We have thoroughly tested the new version prior to release, however, should you experience any issues with the update, please post a message in the #support channel in the official BITCORN Discord server. There are always community members around willing to help out.
In addition, if you haven’t already, you can start trading your BITCORN on the ProBit exchange now that we are officially listed. Find out how by checking out our article on Depositing BITCORN on the ProBit Exchange.